Japan, an ultra-modern country with the essence of traditions and culture is a must visit destination for every travel enthusiast. Known for its discipline, friendliness and beauty, a visit to Japan will give you an experience to cherish for a lifetime. These masters of the tech world are sure to awe you with each and every step you take in this beautiful country. Here are some wonderful reasons which will tempt you to visit this land of the rising sun.
1) Shopper’s Paradise. Japan is a shopper’s paradise with malls and stores selling each and everything; from latest electronics to food and souvenirs and mementos. Major cities like Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto are the shopping hubs which sport both foreign and domestic shopping brands. Japan is popular to have malls solely dedicated to particular groups or interests; like there is a mall for teenage girls in Shibuya which is a 109 storied building and a multi-story in Akihabara exclusively for games and electronics. So no matter to which gender or age group you belong, there’s surely one or other thing in the shops of Japan which will grab your interest.
2) The allure of its Festivals. Japan can be very well renamed as the land of festivals as the list of Matsuri (‘festivals’ in Japanese) here is endless because every shrine celebrates a festival of its own. One of the most popular festivals in Japan is Sapporo Yuki Matsuri (The Snow Festival), which is celebrated every year in the month of February for a week in Sapporo. It is a very grand function which attracts around 2,000,000 visitors from Japan and rest of the world. Gion Matsuri (The festival of Yasaka Shrine), Awa Odori (The dancing festival), and Nebuta Matsuri (The festival of colors) are some other well-known festivals of Japan which are definitely a delight for the participants and onlookers.
3) The Japanese Cuisine. From the world renowned Sushi to Unagi and tempura, Japanese cuisine never fails to amaze you. Chu-Hai, a fruit flavored carbonated drink and Yebisu (Japanese Beer) will serve as great companions of all your meals. There is a lot to explore in Japanese cuisine which is better tasted than read!
4) The Japanese Culture. Japan is the perfect combination of rich culture, aesthetic sceneries and wonderful people. From shrines to temples and castles and restaurants, it is everything that a traveler would want to see and visit.
5) Anime and Manga. Once totally unknown to the outside world, Anime (Japanese animation) and Manga (Japanese Comics) have gained global recognition. Dragon Ball, Astro Boy and Doraemon are a few of many popular manga comics and anime characters.
As a traveler, you are bound to love each and every thing you see and do there. Japanese are the most helpful people you will ever meet who will go out of their way to help you. People here have an obsession with cute things and everything seems inspired by the kawaii culture; from their vending machines to toilets and buildings as well! A visit to a country like Japan should never be given a second thought. With every step, you will be amazed at the beauty and brilliance that surrounds you.